Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 04-12-2018 03:46:23

xuezhiqian123
Membre

mple, St. Joe?s, Pennsylvania, Villanova and La Salle.

Also playing at the Wachovia Center is the Flyers of the National Hockey League. Part of the 1967 NHL expansion, the Flyers were the first non Original Six team to win the Stanley Cup. The franchise won back to back championships in 1974 and 1975. They have not won a title since.

The next big professional sports franchise in Philadelphia is the Union. The team is scheduled to begin play in Major League Soccer in 2010. The ?Zolos? will play at the soccer specific Union Field at Chester. Located on the banks of the Delaware River, Chester is about 30 minutes southwest of Philadelphia.

Philadelphia is home to the Big 5 Marwin Gonzalez Jersey , five Division 1 universities that field prominent collegiate basketball teams. The Big 5 is comprised of Temple, St. Joe?s, Pennsylvania, Villanova and La Salle.

This quintet plays most of their games at the historic Palestra located on the campus of the University of Pennsylvania. The Palestra is also known as the Cathedral of College basketball.

Not a part of the Big 5, but still a Division I school in Philadelphia Lance McCullers Jersey , is Drexel University. Their basketball team plays at the Daskalakis Athletic Center.

Of the aforementioned universities, only Temple has a Division I football team. Many Philadelphians find themselves rooting for the Penn State Nittany Lions.

The Lions play their home games at Beaver Stadium in State College, located about 200 miles from Philadelphia.

Philadelphia?s Lincoln Financial Field is the frequent home of the annual ArmyNavy game. The venue will host the event in 2009, 2010, 2012 Ken Giles Jersey , 2013, 2013, 2015 and 2017.
No Stopping Between Work And Play With Dri Duck LifewearAuthor: mark b | Category: Travel & LeisurePublished: January 24, 2009Life moves fast. That s why the DRI DUCK team set out to design apparel that offers today s busiest people both flexibility and reliability in so many stylish packages. The result: Lifewear. We like to think of Lifewear as the clothes you step into when living your life. It s that simple. Active folks like to look active even when they re not hunting, fishing or pursuing the next big adventure. DRI DUCK Lifewear delivers style to active outdoorsmen who want the world to know exactly what they love doing when they re off the job. When you put on an Agility jacket and leave the board room Justin Verlander Jersey , you re saying to the world, I am an adventurer. I am not afraid of the cold, the rain or the snow. I work hard and live l. Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale New NCAA Jerseys   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys   Wholesale College Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic NBA Jerseys   Cheap College Jerseys Online   Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping

Pied de page des forums