Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 09-08-2018 10:10:23

xuezhiqian123
Membre

You will soon be adding weigh

TORONTO, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- Toronto Raptors ended their five-game winless streak with a 102-86 victory over Milwaukee Bucks in Friday evening's NBA game.

With the win, Toronto improves to 29-18 on the season and 16-8 at Air Canada Centre, which has been sold out for a franchise-record 115 consecutive regular season and playoff games.

Raptors guard Kyle Lowry scored a game-high 32 points on 9-of-18 shooting from the field, including three three-pointers. The 30-year-old native of Philadelphia was named an All-Star for a third straight season yesterday.

Toronto was without DeMar DeRozan, their other All-Star, who has missed three straight games due to a sprained right ankle sustained in their Jan. 22 loss to Phoenix. DeRozan is leading the team in scoring averaging 27.9 points per game.

Filling in for DeRozan is sophomore guard Norman Powell, who has scored in double-digits all three games, averaging 18.7 points on 46.2 percent shooting. In Friday's victory, Powell chipped in with 19 points and six rebounds.

Raptors head coach Dwane Casey never doubted his team and believed they would snap out of the losing skid sooner rather than later.

"Everybody has their own philosophy and feelings about what's wrong and what's right, what we should have been doing, what we're not doing," said Casey after the game. "It's about going out and playing, guys just don't forget how to play basketball."

Casey's squad were in control the whole game. After taking a 15-13 lead in the middle of the first quarter, Raptors never relinquished the lead. Milwaukee would cut the deficit to as low as seven points by the end of the third quarter before the game was back to double-digits.

"Tonight was an overall team effort. Everybody stepped up and played a big role in the last couple of games, so we understand what we have to do and tonight," said Lowry after the game. "We played hard. We needed to get out of the losing streak and everyone felt that."

Toronto's defence held Milwaukee to 31-for-80 (38.8 percent) from the field, the sixth time all season the team has held an opponent below 40 percent. The 86 points allowed was also the fewest points the team has allowed in the last 20 games.

MADRID Gary Harris Nuggets Jersey , Dec. 2 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo was this Monday awarded by the Alfredo di Stefano handed out by the Spanish sports paper, Diario Marca for the best footballer in the BBVA Primera Liga for 2013 and then said he thought he was in some of the best form of his career.

The fact that Ronaldo was given the award, which is voted for by readers of the pro-Real Madrid newspaper, is no great surprise Emmanuel Mudiay Nuggets Jersey , but it is a fair reward for his incredible season to date in which he not only led Portugal almost single handedly to the World Cup finals, but has also netted 17 goals in the league and Ronaldo himself knows he is at a good moment of his career.

"I am in good form, I think it is the best start of a season that I have had in my career, but I have always been in very good form in recent years Dikembe Mutombo Nuggets Jersey ," said Ronaldo on picking up his award.

Ronaldo's side moved to within three points of BBVA Primera Liga leaders, FC Barcelona after the weekend's round of matches and the striker was confident that Real Madrid could go from strength to strength.

"I think we are looking very strong and we are getting better bit by bit. I want to help the team remain in condition until the end of the season, which is when you win titles. We are strong, confident and we want to carry on like that Carmelo Anthony Nuggets Jersey ," said Ronaldo, who has no great secret to his team's good performances.

"The formula to success is work, to keep your concentration in training and in matches. Work hard all of the time," he said Allen Iverson Nuggets Jersey , adding that he had recovered from the muscle problem which has kept him out of the last two matches. "We have to take everything at the right time. We are playing in order to try to win the League and the Champions League," he said, adding that neighbors, Atletico Madrid could also be rivals for the title.

"I am not surprised by them Alex English Nuggets Jersey , I have seen them looking strong ever since last year. They are well organized, have a good coach and a very good goalkeeper (Courtois), they are candidates," he said.

Fitness Tips To Help You Will Get In The Very Best Form Of Your Life

Fitness is important for everyone. Having appropriate fitness is crucial for living a long healthy life virtually free of disease and physical ailments. Although Wilson Chandler Women's Jersey , a lot of people think having proper fitness is hard, it really is not. The fitness pointers within the following post will definitely help you become fit.

A terrific approach to get fit will be to cut out standard pop from your daily diet. Drinking regular soda is very much the equivalent of drinking sugar. It definitely won't facilitate any kind of fitness goal. Instead, switch to diet soda or better yet, switch to water.

Various studies have revealed that protein-rich foods taken straight after a workout provide significant advantages to muscle density together with muscle size. Consider taking a protein shake with you to the gym to drink right following your work out.

A change to traditional running that could increase fitness is high knee operating. By doing high knee running Will Barton Women's Jersey , you increase power in your core muscles by basically performing a standing crunch while running. Additionally it is an extra workout for your thighs.

A fantastic method to work through your calves are supposed to do calf raises. You must either do seats calf raises, or standing calf raises. You will soon be adding weights in each hand to augment the quantity of fat that you calf needs to raise as you develop.

Get your entire family involved in fitness having a fa. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale Jerseys China   Cheap NCAA Jerseys   Cheap NBA Sports Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys

Pied de page des forums